The best in businessForsyth Barr Stadium, the University Plaza, the Town Hall refurbishment and the Regent Theatre refurbishment.
As one of the largest plumbing and drainage firms we also have unrivalled buying power - these cost savings are passed on to our customers. We think that’s a big part of the reason we’re now one of the largest plumbing and drainage firms in the South Island.
Our commitments to our Commercial Clients:
- If we are not at the customers door within 30 minutes of the arranged time the first hour is free
- 24/7 emergency call out service.
- Free quotes, these can either be fixed price quote or “no worse than quote” where if the job is completed at less than the quote the benefit is passed on to you.
- We guarantee our workmanship.
- A wide range of specialist skills and equipment.
- Dedicated senior plumber (with nominated backup) to ensure our staff understand the needs of your business and the intricacies of your building.
- Comprehensive record keeping ensuring we have all the relevant information to provide the most efficient service possible.
- Direct access to Dispatcher to ensure your work is prioritised according to your needs.
- Foleys is tertiary qualified with ACC, all tradesmen are Sitesafe approved. Having the highest rating with ACC gives property owners the piece of mind that our tradesmen will be compliant with all the relevant health and safety requirements.